My four-year-old is sick, so sick that when I took him with me to pick up each of my older kids from school and drop off one to work all in one trip, I had to instruct Child 2 to hold a plastic bag for Child 3 so he could puke without ruining the car.
He was so sick that the built-in DVD player wasn't working its magic on him. He screamed at me to turn it off. I tried singing Itsy-Bitsy Spider, which usually distracts him out of whatever's bothering him, but apparently my singing was more annoying than the movie.
To entertain Child 3 and make him feel better about being on the verge of exploding, we reminisced about car pukings past.
It's kind of awesome that we have a collection of this sort of story, huh? I would share them here, but since you aren't little boys, you probably won't enjoy them. Maybe the stories would make for inappropriate but hilarious children's stories. Ideas for titles:
- Hurling with Henry and Harry
- The Day I Ruined Mom's Car
- Mom, I'm Going to Explode!
- My Brother Burped: The Drive to the Emergency Room After My Brother Got a Concussion and the School Nurse Didn't have the Sense to Call an Ambulance
- Mommy, Bring Me My Bucket!
As soon as my husband gets home, I'm going to bed.