- My kids and husband and extended family in general.
- My kids specifically for waking up early (early enough) to help cook for Thanksgiving and for being so enthusiastic about cooking today.
- My husband for his infinite patience and for doing all of the dishes last night. Yay, Matthew!!
- The background process in my mind that came up with the perfect ending to my NaNo novel while I slept last night.
- My dad, who is coming over today and could care less how messy my house is or how good or bad the food is.
- Whoever came up with the food poisoning scene in Bridesmaids.
- My writing and blogging friends, who give me the support I need to keep writing.
- My husband's job. And the thing where I don't have to have one.
- The thing where I can stand and walk around my kitchen and cook all day. Last year and the year before I couldn't.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!