Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A to Z Challenge

I read about an A to Z Blogging Challenge that one of my writing friends is doing.  The idea is that for the month of April except on Sundays a bunch of bloggers will write about something starting with the letter of the day.  I have to say that I watch Sesame Street fairly religiously with my superbabes and have a stash of them on the tivo.  So the idea of a word of the day thing seems fun. 

I usually blog as a warm up to writing in lieu of a fastwrite, so I don't know if this will help or distract me.

Right now my son is literally fighting me to get my hand off the "puter" which he has claimed as being his.  Arrrrggg.

Click on the thing on the right if you want to do it too.  I am something like contestant 788.  That's a lot of people.  I think it's a fun idea to write with other people.  We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment