Sunday, August 14, 2011
I took a little break from blogging this week, not entirely, but mostly. And I got two awards and three followers. Funny - I should take more breaks.
Laura Josephsen at Everything You Didn't Want to Know About Writing gave me the Liebster Blog award. It's for blogs you like with less than 200 followers. The rebel in me resists awards with rules, but I'll just do it today because Laura is awesome and I like the idea of helping to promote fellow bloggers - especially people with small ones like me.
The Rules (I sigh):
1. Thank the giver
2. Pass on the award to 5 other blogs with less than 200 followers - leave a comment and follow them.
* August at Perfect Sand
* Blue at Blue Blithers
* Murees at Daily Drama of An Aspiring Writer
* Empty Nest Insider
* Nicole at The World of My Imagination
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope your followers will spread the love to other bloggers. Did I mention liebster is German for dearest or sweetheart. I suppose I should have given it to my husband's blog. Oh well.
I will accept the other award later this week.
Thanks again, Laura.