Monday, April 18, 2011

O is for One Percent

A wonderful blog I happened upon that any aspiring writers should check out is Kid In the Front Row.

Kid gives the best, most well-written advice on sticking with it. In one of his posts, maybe a few, he has convinced me to write for the one percent - the people who will get what I have to say - without worrying one second about the other 99%.

Kid perseveres in his convincing argument that we as writers should persevere and understand we are on a long journey.

I am his one percent.

I hope you are mine.

5 comments:

  1. It takes a certain courage to write that way. It's courage we all need though because we need to write our own stories, not the stories we think others will like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great tip. I try to write for me. Does that mean I'm my own 1%?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea too. I think our one percent is probably people just like us, so yes. Thanks again for joining me here.

    ReplyDelete